TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kivu noir Coffee Ambassador Competition
By entering this competition you agree to the following terms & conditions:
• The competition is open to Kivu noir customers who order coffee online via Amazon, or Kivu noir’s UK or US websites.
• Only persons over the age of 18 years may participate. Each bag of coffee that is purchased via the website – kivunoir.coffee – counts as an entry into the competition.
• There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
• The competition closes on 30 November 2019.
There are two prizes on offer and they comprise:
• Return flights to Kigali in Rwanda, Africa, for one Kivu noir customer and their guest.
• Flights will depart from the nearest international airport to the winner’s home.
• Five nights’ accommodation in hotels with a rating of no less than four stars.
• Three nights in Kigali and two nights at Lake Kivu. A city sightseeing tour of Kigali.
• A coffee cupping session in Kigali. A tour of Kivu noir’s plantations and Beyond Fair Trade activities.
• A year's supply of free Kivu noir coffee. A choice of Filter Ground or Whole Bean (Espresso or Medium Roast) is available up to a maximum of two bags per month.
• Transportation in Rwanda.
• An optional excursion to hike to the Mountain Gorillas can be booked and arranged for the winners but the cost of this activity will be at the winner's own expense.
• The trip to Rwanda will be scheduled for March 2020 and exact details will be confirmed with the winners in good time to make necessary arrangements.
• The two winners and their guests will travel at the same time.
• The prize does not include personal expenses, snacks and alcoholic beverages.
• The prize does not include travel insurance, and visas.
• Winners must be in possession of a passport that is valid for 6 months after the date of travel.
• The itinerary is subject to change by Kivu noir Coffee.
• Winners are selected by Kivu noir Coffee and/or their appointed representatives.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will also be notified by direct message, or email within 48 hours after the competition closes.
• Winners must claim their prize within three (3) days of being notified after which, failing to do so, the prize will be awarded to the next randomly drawn person. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or kind and are not transferable.
• Kivu noir Coffee reserves the right to publish the names and photographs of the prize winners for publicity purposes.
• By entering this competition you give Kivu noir Coffee marketing permissions and you can unsubscribe from communications at any time.
• The prize winners may need to validate their identity by providing a copy of their passport before a prize is posted.
• Kivu noir Coffee reserves the right to change, add or delete any terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Kivu noir Coffee’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via the website.
• Kivu noir Coffee also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform.
• The information you provide will only be disclosed to Kivu noir Coffee and its marketing agency, with the purpose of selecting a winner and for marketing communications.
• Kivu noir Coffee is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• Neither Kivu noir Coffee nor their marketing agency shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any los, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this promotion and/or receipt and/or use of the prize offered.
• Under no circumstances shall Kivu noir Coffee be liable to anyone who enters this competition for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to this competition, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Kivu noir Coffee or otherwise.
• Winners use and accept the prize offered at their own risk. Kivu noir Coffee and/or their respective agencies cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilizing the prize won or by participating in any activities or excursions.